More LSPD cars:
2018 Dodge Charger - Los Santos Police Department (LSPD / LAPD) - Unmarked 1.6S Cj24 File
2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV - Los Santos Police Department V1.0S2 Kane104 File
2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV - Los Santos Police Department - Slicktop 1.0C Cj24 File
2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV - Los Santos Police Department - Unmarked 1.1C Cj24 File
Vehicle Slot: Police4 (Add-on version available here)
Lighting Equipment: Federal Signal Spectralux ILS & CN SignalMaster
Multiple Liveries: Supported, but not included
This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly. Edits to the vehicles.meta are required to decrease the tint on the rear windows.
Recommended with Better License Plates.
All blue and all red light textures and and add-on version of the car are available here.
The following objects are assigned as extras and spawn randomly:
- Extra 10: Spotlights
- Extra 12: Partition and M4
Unlocked parts for vehicle developers:
- Federal Signal Spectralux Interior Lightbar
- Federal Signal CN SignalMaster Traffic Advisor
- Federal Signal Impaxx Light
Video (older version):
You may replace or edit textures for personal use and create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models, use any of the work included in this archive commercially or redistribute this archive and its contents.
- Original vehicle model is Pontiac G8 from Forza, edited into the 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV by Kane104. Model assembled with contributions from EVI in the form of a scratch modeled front bumper and bonnet, whilst all other model edits such as the rear end and interior were performed by Kane104.
- Dirtmap and minor edits made by Cj24.
- Rims made by Kane104, Hubcaps modeled by Ridgerunner and modified by Cj24 and Kane104, Tire textures by EVI.
- Federal Signal Spectralux ILS and CN SignalMaster interior lightbars and Impaxx lights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Motorola radio and M4 rifle modeled and textured by Kane104; Setina partition made by EVI, modified by Kane104.
- Console, FS Smart System siren controller, FS ES100 siren speaker, weapon mount, Motorola MW810 workstation, SoundOff Signal dome light and Unity spotlights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Configuration files and ELS setup by Cj24.
- Installation Instructions
Recommended – Installation with LML (Lenny’s Mod Loader):
Copy the mod's folder and its contents into your GTAV\lml folder. Open the Mod Manager, select the modification and click the "Copy files to game" button to install the ELS Vehicle Config File.
If possible, use OpenIV’s mods folder instead of replacing original files!
Use OpenIV to add all files in the Vehicle Files folder to GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday13ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
Open Data Files\carvariations_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </variationData> at the bottom of the file and paste the previously copied content into the new line. Replace the original carvariations.meta with the edited one.
Open Data Files\vehicles_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </InitDatas> and paste the previously copied content. Replace the original vehicles.meta with the edited one.
Copy the Data Files\police4.xml file and paste it into GTAV\ELS\pack_default. If you use a custom pack, add it to its folder.
To install the car in a different slot, change the names of the .yft, .ytd and .xml files, the <modelName> value of the carvariations.meta settings and the <modelName> and <txdName> values of the vehicles.meta settings respectively.
Optionally, if you don’t use any light enhancing mods, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Data Files\visualsettings.dat using OpenIV.
- 12.21 MB
- 790 Downloads
- Updated Caprice base for minor fixes and improved hubcap textures.
- Moved wigwags to high beams.
- Improved ELS corona positions and environment lights.
- Updated interior console and added interior dome light.
- Added spotlights and partition as extras.
- Added option to install with LML.
- 13.06 MB
- 1.4k Downloads
Fixed missing dials.