Optimized for: Police3
Lightbar: Whelen Liberty II
Multiple Liveries: Yes
- This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly.
- This mod is optimized for the use of reflective liveries. Please ensure that you replace the “template_reflective” texture in the .ytd with a clear alpha map if you choose to change the livery.
- Replace or edit textures for personal use.
- Create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not:
- Circumvent any protecting measures to edit models.
- Use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain.
- Redistribute or re-upload this archive and its contents on any other website other than accuratestudio.com without permission.
Special thanks goes to Cj24, EVI, and MrOxPlay for their continued support, input, and beta testing.
- Golf model obtained from CSR Racing 2, vastly remodeled, retextured, template, and converted to GTA V by Kane104
- Golf model interior, exterior, and wheel textures made from scratch by by Kane104
- South African Police Service liveries by Kane104
- Whelen Liberty II lightbar modeled and textured by Kane104
- Interior equipment and LoJack antenna setup by Kane104
- ELS pattern configuration by Cj24, emissive textures by Kane104/Cj24
- Whelen 500 series modules and textures made by Cj24
- Installation Instructions
Use OpenIV to add the police3.ytf, police3.ytd, and police3_hi.yft files to GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday13ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
Open Config Files\carvariations.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line after <variationData> and paste the previously copied content. Replace the original carvariations.meta with the edited one.
Copy the Config Files\police3.xml file and paste it into GTAV\ELS\pack_default. If you use a custom pack, add it to its folder.
To install the car in a different slot, change the names of the .yft, .ytd and .xml files and the <modelName> value of the carvariations settings respectively.
Optionally, if you don’t use any light enhancing mods, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Config Files\visualsettings.dat using OpenIV.