Optimized for: Ambulance
Lightbar: Federal Signal Streethawk
Additional Lighting: Federal Signal Vector pods; Federal Signal Signalmaster; Whelen 600 Series Super-LED lightheads; Whelen 700 Series Halogen Scene lights; Whelen 900 Series Super-LED lightheads; Whelen TIR4 lightheads
Multiple Liveries: Yes
- The fading halogen effect that this model uses for the halogen lighting will not work unless the WRNL flashers are switched off at LSTG 3 and pattern C-08 is selected(this pattern is set to default by means of the provided configuration file), only use the WRNL mode for takedown mode.
- Replace or edit textures for personal use.
- Create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not:
- Circumvent any protecting measures to edit models.
- Use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain.
- Redistribute or re-upload this archive and its contents on any other website other than modding-forum.com without permission.
-All lighting components, Rosenbauer mini-rescue rear, rims, Motorola radio(including exterior accessories) were modeled and mapped by KevinDV
-Federal Signal Smart Siren unit and textures by Ridgerunner
-All other textures as well as the livery and template were made by KevinDV, license plate texture by gfxle
-Conversion to GTA IV done by KevinDV
-Handling line made by Sgt.Kanyo
-Copy the provided “f250_config.ini” into the GTAIV\ELS folder and replace the line associated with the model in the “_SLOTCONTROL.ini” with the “f250_config” and ensure the status = on
-To install the handling line found in the “handling.txt” file, navigate to the “handling.dat” file in the GTAIV/common directory and open it(ensure you have admin permissions), then proceed to find the “AMBULANCE” line and replace it with the one provided.