Optimized for: Police4
Lighting equipment: Federal Signal Cuda TriOptic
Multiple Liveries: Supported
This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly.
Marked and slicktop version:
- Replace or edit textures for personal use.
Create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not
- Circumvent any protecting measures to edit models.
- Use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain.
- Redistribute this archive and its contents on any other website other than modding-forum.com without permission.
- Original vehicle model is Pontiac G8 from Forza, edited into the 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV by Kane104. Model assembled with contributions from EVI in the form of a scratch modeled front bumper and bonnet, whilst all other model edits such as the rear end and interior were performed by Kane104.
- Interior console, Federal Signal ES100 siren speaker, template, rims, interior texture edits by Kane104.
- Dirtmap, liveries, LSPD MDCS texture, Federal Signal Cuda TriOptic, ELS setup and configuration files by Cj24.
- Hubcaps modeled by Ridgerunner, modified by Cj24 and Kane104.
- Federal Signal Smart Siren controller (mapped to textures by Ridgerunner), Motorola radio, Dell notebook and tyre textures by EVI.
- Installation Instructions
If possible, use OpenIV’s mods folder instead of replacing original files!
Use OpenIV to add all files in the Vehicle Files folder to \update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday13ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
Open Config Files\carvariations_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export \update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </variationData> and before the first paste the previously copied content. Replace the original carvariations.meta with the edited one.
Copy the Config Files\police4.xml file and paste it into \ELS\pack_default. If you use a custom pack, add it to its folder.
To install the car in a different slot, change the names of the .yft, .ytd and .xml files, the <modelName> value of the carvariations.meta settings and the <modelName> and <txdName> values of the vehicles.meta settings respectively.
Optionally, if you don’t use any light enhancing mods, replace \update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Config Files\visualsettings.dat using OpenIV.