More LSPD cars:
2018 Dodge Charger - Los Santos Police Department - Unmarked 1.4S Cj24 File
2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV - Los Santos Police Department V1.0S2 Kane104 File
2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV - Los Santos Police Department - Slicktop 1.0C Cj24 File
2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV - Los Santos Police Department - Unmarked 1.1C Cj24 File
Optimized for: Police4
Lighting equipment: Federal Signal Spectralux ILS & CN SignalMaster
Multiple Liveries: Supported, but not included
This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly. Edits to the vehicles.meta are required to decrease the tint on the rear windows.
Recommended with Better License Plates.
You may replace or edit textures for personal use and create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models, use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain or redistribute this archive and its contents on any other website other than modding-forum.com without permission.
- Original vehicle model is Pontiac G8 from Forza, edited into the 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV by Kane104. Model assembled with contributions from EVI in the form of a scratch modeled front bumper and bonnet, whilst all other model edits such as the rear end and interior were performed by Kane104.
- Interior console, Motorola radio, template and interior texture edits by Kane104.
- Federal Signal Spectralux ILS and CN SignalMaster interior lightbars and Impaxx lights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Dirtmap, LSPD MDCS texture, Motorola MW810 workstation, Federal Signal ES100 siren, FS Smart System siren controller, ELS setup and configuration files by Cj24.
- Rims made by Kane104, Hubcaps modeled by Ridgerunner and modified by Cj24 and Kane104, Tire textures by EVI.
- Installation Instructions
If possible, use OpenIV’s mods folder instead of replacing original files!
Use OpenIV to add all files in the Vehicle Files folder to GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday13ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
Open Config Files\carvariations_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </variationData> at the bottom of the file and paste the previously copied content into the new line. Replace the original carvariations.meta with the edited one.
Open Config Files\vehicles_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </InitDatas> and paste the previously copied content. Replace the original vehicles.meta with the edited one.
Copy the Config Files\police4.xml file and paste it into GTAV\ELS\pack_default. If you use a custom pack, add it to its folder.
To install the car in a different slot, change the names of the .yft, .ytd and .xml files, the <modelName> value of the carvariations.meta settings and the <modelName> and <txdName> values of the vehicles.meta settings respectively.
Optionally, if you don’t use any light enhancing mods, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Config Files\visualsettings.dat using OpenIV.
- 13.06 MB
- 1.1k Downloads
Fixed missing dials.