Optimized for: fireutility - AddOn Vehicle
Lighting equipment: Code 3 RX2700
Multiple Liveries: Supported
This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly. This car is intended as an add-on vehicle. Edits to the vehicles.meta and the carvariations.meta are therefore required.
Recommended with Better License Plates.
All blue and red/blue light textures are available here.
You may replace or edit textures for personal use and create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models, use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain or redistribute this archive and its contents on any other website other than modding-forum.com without permission.
- Original Dodge Ram model from Forza Horizon, converted and extensively modified by Kane104.
- Headlights, taillights, grille, fenders, bumper and interior modifications, seats and textures made by Kane104.
- Rims and tyre textures made by Kane104.
- Taillight textures, center brakelight, dirtmaps and minor modifications by Cj24.
- Code 3 RX2700 lightbar and LED X grill lights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Motorola radio by Kane104; Console, Code 3 Z3 siren controller, C3100 siren speaker, ELS setup and configuration files by Cj24.
- Installation Instructions
Recommended – Automatic installation with LML (Lenny’s Mod Loader):
Copy the complete folder and its contents into your GTAV\lml folder. Open the Mod Manager, select the modification and click the “Copy files to game” button to install the ELS Vehicle Config File.
If possible, use OpenIV’s mods folder instead of replacing original files!
Use OpenIV to add all files in the Vehicle Files folder to GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday13ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
Open Config Files\carvariations_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </variationData> at the bottom of the file and paste the previously copied content into the new line. Replace the original carvariations.meta with the edited one.
Open Config Files\vehicles_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </InitDatas> and paste the previously copied content. Open Config Files\vehicles_meta_txdRelationships.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. In your vehicles.meta, create a new line between </item> and </txdRelationships> and paste the previously copied content. Replace the original vehicles.meta with the edited one.
Copy the Config Files\fireutility.xml file and paste it into GTAV\ELS\pack_default. If you use a custom pack, add it to its folder.
You can spawn the car with the name “fireutility” by using a trainer.
To install the car in a different slot, change the names of the .yft, .ytd and .xml files, the <modelName> value of the carvariations.meta settings and the <modelName> and <txdName> values of the vehicles.meta settings respectively.
Optionally, if you don’t use any light enhancing mods, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Config Files\visualsettings.dat using OpenIV.
- 16.29 MB
- 6 Downloads
- Added option to install with LML.
- Improved lightbar glass for more realistic color and opacity.
- 16.27 MB
- 258 Downloads
- Fixed lightbar glass mapping.
- Fixed grill light emissive mapping.
- Modified alley light texture.
- Updated ELS vehicle config to improve environment lighting positions.
- 16.27 MB
- 32 Downloads