Vehicle Slot: lsfdpickup (Add-On)
Lighting Equipment: Code 3 RX2700
DLS Support: DLS 1.4 (optional)
Multiple Liveries: Supported
This mod supports DLS (Dynamic Lighting System) for traffic advisor patterns, siren controls and more. DLS is optional, this car functions as a non-ELS car without DLS.
- Better License Plates
- Code 3 Z3 Siren
- SirenSetting Limit Adjuster (minimizes the risk of sirensetting ID conflicts with other mods)
Unlocked parts for vehicle developers:
- Code 3 RX2700 Lightbar
- Code 3 LED X Light
- Code 3 HB6PAK Hide-A-Blast Light
- Code 3 Z3 Siren Controller
- Code 3 C3100 Speaker
- Motorola Antennas
- SoundOff Signal Interior Dome Light
You may replace or edit textures for personal use and create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models, you may not redistribute this archive or its contents without permission.
- Headlights, taillights, grille, fenders, bumper and interior modifications, seats, textures, and template made by Kane104.
- Rims and tyre textures made by Kane104, textures modified by Cj24.
- Taillight edits, center brakelight, dirtmaps, and further minor fixes and modifications by Cj24.
- Code 3 RX2700 lightbar, LED X grill lights and HB6PAK hide-away lights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Motorola radio by Kane104; Backrack, Console, Code 3 Z3 siren controller, C3100 siren speaker, interior dome light, antennas, lighting and DLS setup, liveries, and configuration files by Cj24.
Copy the Add-On folder with its contents into your GTAV\lml folder. Open the Mod Manager, select the modification and click the "Copy files to game" button to install the DLS Vehicle Config File.
Optionally, if you do not use any mod that enhances the light brightness, open the Mod Manager, double click on the modification's name and enable the "Visual Settings (Brighter Lights)" group.
Open the Add-On folder and copy the contents of the Files\GTAV folder to your GTA V folder.
Export GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\dlclist.xml using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, and add the following line between </Item> and </Paths> at the bottom of the file:
Replace the original dlclist.xml with the edited one.
To install the DLS Vehicle Config File, copy the contents of the Data Files\DLS\GTAV folder to your GTA V folder.
Optionally, if you do not use any mod that enhances the light brightness, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Data Files\visualsettings.dat.