More LSPD cars:
Optimized for: Police4
Lighting equipment: Federal Signal Spectralux ILS & CN SignalMaster
Multiple Liveries: Supported, but not included
This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly. Edits to the vehicles.meta are required to decrease the tint on the rear windows.
Unlocked parts for vehicle developers:
- 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit
- Federal Signal Spectralux Interior Lightbar
- Federal Signal CN SignalMaster Traffic Advisor
- Federal Signal MicroPulse Light
You may replace or edit textures for personal use and create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models, use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain or redistribute this archive and its contents on any other website other than modding-forum.com without permission.
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Peralta with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels.
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dashboard edits by Kane104.
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31, normals edited by Steinberg.
- Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels, converted to V by Peralta.
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer; interior button textures made by Slendis.
- Rims from Gamemodels, center cap modified by Peralta.
- Federal Signal Spectralux ILS, CN SignalMaster and Micropulse lights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Motorola radio and antenna by Kane104; Interior dome light by Peralta; Dirtmap, LSPD MDCS texture, Console, Screen, Keyboard, FS Smart System siren controller, ES100 siren speaker, ELS setup and configuration files by Cj24.
- Installation Instructions
If possible, use OpenIV’s mods folder instead of replacing original files!
Use OpenIV to add all files in the Vehicle Files folder to GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday13ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
Open Config Files\carvariations_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </variationData> at the bottom of the file and paste the previously copied content into the new line. Replace the original carvariations.meta with the edited one.
Open Config Files\vehicles_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </InitDatas> and paste the previously copied content. Replace the original vehicles.meta with the edited one.
Copy the Config Files\police4.xml file and paste it into GTAV\ELS\pack_default. If you use a custom pack, add it to its folder.
To install the car in a different slot, change the names of the .yft, .ytd and .xml files, the <modelName> value of the carvariations.meta settings and the <modelName> and <txdName> values of the vehicles.meta settings respectively.
Optionally, if you don’t use any light enhancing mods, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Config Files\visualsettings.dat using OpenIV.
- 15.52 MB
- 6 Downloads
- Moved one of the red front lightbar coronas to a more proper position for stage 2.
- Fixed interior equipment getting dirty.