- Model is Ford Crown Victoria from Driver SF, converted to GTA IV by F5544, extensively modified by Cj24.
- Wheels from NFSMW and converted by trewq34, modified by Cj24, Textures by GreenAid.
- Honeycomb Grill by Cj24, Seats and other Interior parts by Schaefft, Gauge and other Dashboard parts by Grimm.
- Interior console made by Kygo using parts from Heisenberg, modified by Cj24.
- Hubcaps, Toughbook, Antennas and Deck Lights modeled by Ridgerunner.
- FS Delta Ray made by Ridgerunner, modified by Cj24.
- Installation Instructions
Use SparkIV or OpenIV to import the fbi.wft and the fbi.wtd from the Vehicle Files folder into GTAIV\pc\models\cdimages\vehicles.img.
Copy the provided lvmpd_unmarked.ini into the GTAIV\ELS folder and replace the file line value associated with the model in the _SLOTCONTROL.ini with lvmpd_unmarked and ensure the status value is on.
An unmarked LVMPD Crown Vic with a retractable Delta-Ray light using ELS' arrowboard feature (default controls Alt + K).
Optimized for: FBI
Multiple Liveries: Yes
Normal patrol unit and slicktop version available here:
You may replace or edit textures and redistribute modified variants of this modification as long as correct credits and a link to the original download are provided.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models or use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain.
- 8.82 MB
- 173 Downloads
Improved texture compression.