- Model is Ford Crown Victoria from Driver SF, converted to GTA IV by F5544, extensively modified by Cj24.
- Wheels from NFSMW and converted by trewq34, modified by Cj24, Textures by GreenAid.
- Honeycomb Grill by Cj24, Seats and other Interior parts by Schaefft, Gauge and other Dashboard parts by Grimm.
- Federal Signal Vision made by KevinDV, LEDs and Traffic Advisor by Kygo, Opticom by Cj24.
- Setina PB-400 pushbar, TS100 speaker and Setina Bodyguard made by Kygo.
- Interior console made by Kygo using parts from Heisenberg, modified by Cj24.
- Toughbook, Antennas and Deck Lights modeled by Ridgerunner.
- Gunrack and Shotguns made by Ridgerunner, Textures by Grim and Rockstar Games.
- Liveries made by sixium.
- Installation Instructions
Use SparkIV or OpenIV to import the police.wft and the police.wtd from the Vehicle Files folder into GTAIV\pc\models\cdimages\vehicles.img.
Copy the provided lvmpd.ini into the GTAIV\ELS folder and replace the file line value associated with the model in the _SLOTCONTROL.ini with lvmpd and ensure the status value is on.
A 2008 LVMPD CVPI with a FS Vision lightbar using LVMPD's LED and rotator setup. Featuring high quality liveries made by sixium.
Optimized for: Police
Lightbar: Federal Signal Vision SL
Multiple Liveries: Yes
Model has to replace either police or police2, otherwise the lightbar's rotators won't work.
Slicktop and unmarked version available here:
You may replace or edit textures and redistribute modified variants of this modification as long as correct credits and a link to the original download are provided.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models or use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain.