- Default vehicle slot: sheriff2
- Lighting equipment: Federal Signal Valor, Federal Signal MicroPulse Ultra, Whelen ION solo and duo
- Optional equipment: ALPR cameras
- ELS support: ELS/non-ELS hybrid
- 3-stage lighting with optional full frontal steady burn and takedown mode.
- Realistic Federal Signal Valor lighting patterns.
- Impressive and accurate environmental lighting in all stages.
- 4K livery based on San Mateo County Sheriff, Calif.
Please do not reupload this vehicle to other websites or use this model for your own financial gain in any way, shape or form.
Base Model (2016 FPIU by Kane104, Version 2.0)
- Originally by Humster3D/Turbosquid; remodeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by Kane104.
- Templates, new grilles, steelies, hubcaps, and all included accessories made by Kane104.
- LODs and linked textures by Dan with the Van!.
- Body dirtmap by Cj24.
- Radio/cluster display textures by CEO.
- Interior emissives/dials, configurations and installation set up by Cartres.
- Further edits and improvements by KLE0.
- Console modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Federal Signal siren controller modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Panasonic Arbitrator dashcam modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Dome light modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Whelen LED spotlight modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Whelen ION DUO modeled, textured and converted to GTA V by CEO.
- Motorola 800 MHz antenna by CEO.
- Ford Ready for the Road Package, modeled, textured and converted to GTA V by CEO.
- Setina PB400 modeled, textured and converted to GTA V by CEO. Minor edits by KLE0.
- Setina RP Partition modeled, textured and converted to GTA V by CEO.
- Puck antenna modeled and textured by KLE0.
- Havis FPIU Dash Mount modeled and textured by KLE0.
- Havis tablet and keyboard modeled and textured by KLE0.
- FPIU window guards modeled by KLE0.
- Setina Partition pack by Billy Johnsson. Minor edits by KLE0.
- Setina Trunk Organizer by Billy Johnsson. Edited, optimized, and retextured by KLE0.
- Remington 870 Shotgun by Billy Johnsson. Texture edited by KLE0.
Dan with da van
- Motorola APX 6500 modeled, textured, and UV-mapped by Dan with da van. Texture improvements by KLE0.
- Federal Signal Valor modeled and textured by Kane104, emissive mapping/textures by Cj24.
- Federal Signal MicroPulse Ultra modeled and textured by Jophics. Emissives by KLE0.
- Antennas modeled and textured by steinberg4145.
- Police Interceptor Steelies by GeorgieMoon.
- Installation Instructions
This is a ELS/non-ELS hybrid vehicle which means it requires custom carcols/carvariations for the emergency lights to work properly.
The custom vehicles.meta is absolutely required otherwise the lightbar and dials will be incorrect.
1. Install the DLC pack
- Copy the sheriff2 folder (located inside of dlcpacks folder) into Grand Theft Auto V/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks.
2. Update dlclist.xml
- Navigate to Grand Theft Auto V/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml
- Add a new line item: <Item>dlcpacks:/sheriff2/</Item>
3. Update vehicles.meta
- Navigate to Grand Theft Auto V/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/levels/gta5/vehicles.meta
- Replace the section for sheriff2 with the ones included in sheriff2_vehicles.meta (do not replace the entire file).
- THIS STEP IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED otherwise the dials will not work as intended and the lightbar will not spawn correctly.
4. Install ELS VCF
- Put sheriff2.xml to Grand Theft Auto V/ELS/pack_default
You have now completed the installation process.
- Improved livery
- Various interior equipment improvements
- Further optimizations of the model and textures
- Slightly adjusted emissive colors to be more vibrant
- Added Federal Signal siren speaker
- Fixed a texture mapping error on the shotgun
- Tweaked carcols/siren settings
- ELS config: SECL lighting format is now set to CHP for easier control of directional patterns in stage 2
- Added missing custom light settings (fixes missing headlight environmental lighting at night)
- Added rubber seals around the side windows
- Fixed rear hatch ION texture mappings