A small texture pack based off Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Dept. Perfect for patrolling the vast metropolitan area of Liberty City.
- 2013 Ford F-150 http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/fi…-150-liberty-city-police/
- 2013 Chevrolet Impala PPV http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/fi…-ppv-liberty-city-police/
- 2011 Ford CVPI http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/fi…cvpi-liberty-city-police/
- 2013 Ford Police Interceptor http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/fi…ptor-liberty-city-police/
- 2015 Dodge Charger http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/fi…rger-liberty-city-police/
- 2010 Dodge Charger http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/fi…ity-police-dodge-charger/
*By downloading this pack, you've agreed to not re-distribute anything in this pack without all the authors permissions'. You may edit anything and everything included in the 'Liberty City Metropolitan Police Pack' as long as it is for private use only.
All vehicle liveries have been created from scratch by Crizby using Photoshop and Paint.net.
- Installation Instructions
- Open SparkIV or OpenIV (just like when you installed a car). Navigate to (E.G.) Grand Theft Auto IV/PC/Models/cdimages. Open 'vehicles.img' and find the vehicle which you want to change textures on, E.G. 'Police2'
- Make sure that you have enabled 'edit mode' and then double-click on (E.G.) 'Police2.wtd'
- Scroll down to the texture you wish to replace (E.G.) 'cvpi_sign1' and click on it, then click on the 'Replace/import texture'
- Navigate to the vehicle liveries in the mod downloaded and then simply click on it and press save and close down the program.
- 1.45 MB
- 67 Downloads