A lore-friendly livery pack for the Port of Los Santos Police Department. All designs are inspired and based on their real-life counterparts.
The liveries are available in both 4096x4096 and 2048x2048.
Vehicle Links: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehi…cles-lore-friendly-add-on
The liveries are specifically made for Nachtfliege's Developmental Services Police Pack, therefore they may be incompatible with other templated vanilla vehicles of the same brand/model
By downloading this file, you have agreed that;
- You may edit these liveries as much as you want for private use only
- That you will not upload any livery included in this pack whether modified or not
- That these liveries will not be used in a clan pack or similar
- Made from scratch by Crizby with Photoshop CC
- The Design took inspiration from the Los Angeles Port Police Dept. (CA), Such as colors, general design and city logo
- Rockstar for the original Los Santos City Seal, enhanced by Crizby
- Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions step-by-step how to navigate (using OpenIV):
1. GTA V Main Directory
6. Select 'devpopo' folder
10. gta 5
13. Click on 'Edit Mode' in the top of OpenIV
14. Double-click on the slot which is the slots where the vehicles were installed (E.G. devpopo2.ytd)
15. Find the texture you wish to replace, E.G. stanier_sign_1 and click 'Replace'
16. Press 'Save' and once it has finished loading and closed the page, you can close OpenIV and enjoy the liveries!
*Optional installation if you want to add all liveries (the vehicles does support up to 20 liveries)
1. When inside of the 'devpopo2.ytd', press the 'Import' button (with a plus in a circle) on the top left
2. Import the additional vehicle liveries you would like to install E.G. 'stanier_sign_6' (Do not rename the liveries that you are adding, they have to be called 'specificvehiclemodel_sign_x' (E.G. stanier_sign_5) - 'x' representing the number for the livery, has to be in numerical order: 1, 2, 3... to work properly in-game)
3. Repeat above steps for every added livery
4. Press 'Save' and once it has finished loading and closed the page, you can close OpenIV and enjoy the liveries!
*Please note that on some vehicles, you may have to replace textures both in 'example.ytd' AND 'example+hi.ytd
- 14.97 MB
- 26 Downloads