Vehicle Slot: BCSO - AddOn Vehicle
Lighting Equipment: Code 3 RX2700
Multiple Liveries: Supported
This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly.
Recommended with Better License Plates.
Radars are assigned to extra 10 and spawn randomly.
Unlocked parts for vehicle developers:
You may replace or edit textures for personal use and create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models, use any of the work included in this archive commercially or redistribute this archive or its contents without permission.
- Original vehicle model is Pontiac G8 from Forza, edited into the 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV by Kane104. Model assembled with contributions from EVI in the form of a scratch modeled front bumper and bonnet, whilst all other model edits such as the rear end and interior were performed by Kane104.
- Dirtmap and minor edits made by Cj24.
- Rims made by Kane104, Tire textures by EVI.
- Code 3 RX2700 lightbar and MR6 grill lights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Setina PB400 pushbar modeled by Ridgerunner, modified and textured by Cj24.
- Motorola radio, M4 rifle and Stalker radar modeled and textured by Kane104; Setina partition made by EVI, modified by Kane104.
- Console, Code 3 Z3 siren controller, C3100 siren speaker, weapon mount, Panasonic Arbitrator dashcam, Panasonic Toughbook, SoundOff Signal dome light, Unity spotlights and antennas modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Liveries, configuration files and ELS setup by Cj24.
- Installation Instructions
Recommended – Installation with LML (Lenny’s Mod Loader):
Copy the mod's folder and its contents into your GTAV\lml folder. Open the Mod Manager, select the modification and click the "Copy files to game" button to install the ELS Vehicle Config File.
If possible, use OpenIV’s mods folder instead of replacing original files!
Use OpenIV to add all files in the Vehicle Files folder to GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday13ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
Open Config Files\carvariations_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </variationData> at the bottom of the file and paste the previously copied content into the new line. Replace the original carvariations.meta with the edited one.
Open Config Files\vehicles_meta.txt with any text editor and copy the complete content. Export GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, create a new line between </item> and </InitDatas> and paste the previously copied content. Replace the original vehicles.meta with the edited one.
Copy the Config Files\bcso.xml file and paste it into GTAV\ELS\pack_default. If you use a custom pack, add it to its folder.
You can spawn the car with the name “bcso” by using a trainer.
To install the car in a different slot, change the names of the .yft, .ytd and .xml files, the <modelName> value of the carvariations.meta settings and the <modelName> and <txdName> values of the vehicles.meta settings respectively.
Optionally, if you don’t use any light enhancing mods, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Config Files\visualsettings.dat using OpenIV.
- 14.88 MB
- 241 Downloads