The Alderney State Troopers pack is a livery and uniform pack based off the Alabama State Troopers. It includes multiple liveries and a state trooper uniform.
- State Trooper uniforms
- Vehicle liveries
- emerglights_emis textures (For all-blue emergency lights)
- Vehicle links + installation instructions
*By downloading this pack, you've agreed to not re-distribute anything in this pack without the authors permissions'. You may edit anything and everything included in the 'Alderney State Troopers Pack' as long as it's for private use only.
- Created from scratch by Crizby, with inspiration from the Alabama State Troopers with Photoshop and Paint.net
- Uniform textures created from scratch by Crizby, badge made from scratch to replicate the State of Alderney, inspiration from the Louisiana State Police badge.
- Patch found on google images and edited by Crizby. Originally a Montana Highway Patrol patch.
- Model - Original by Rockstar Games and Modified by F5544 and LCPD-74
- Lapel Mic - Maze 426
*A big thanks to LCPD-74 and PixelApesChris (On LCPDFR.com) for allowing me to re-upload the ped model.
Created by each respective author to the vehicles linked, edited by Crizby to be all-blue w/ amber lights on the cruisers with a traffic advisor.
- Installation Instructions
Vehicle textures and Emerglights_emis;
- Open SparkIV or OpenIV (just like when you installed a car). Navigate to (E.G.) Grand Theft Auto IV/PC/Models/cdimages. Open 'vehicles.img' and find the vehicle which you want to change textures on, E.G. 'Police2'
- Make sure that you have enabled 'edit mode' and then double-click on (E.G.) 'Police2.wtd'
- Scroll down to the texture you wish to replace (E.G.) 'cvpi_sign1' and click on it, then click on the 'Replace/import texture'
- While still in the vehicle's wtd file, search for the corresponding emerglights_emis names as the emerglights included in the 'Alderney State Troopers Pack' and replace each one with the included ones.
- Navigate to the vehicle liveries in the mod downloaded and then simply click on it and press save and close down the program.
- Open OpenIV and navigate to Grand Theft Auto IV/PC/Models/cdimages/componentpeds
- *Enable editing*
- Press the 'import' button and navigate to the 'Alderney State Troopers Pack'
- Go to 'Uniforms' and import 'm_y_strooper'
- Exit and then from Grand Theft Auto IV/PC/Models/cdimages and double-click on 'pedprops'.
- Import 'm_y_strooper_p' and close down Open IV.
- 40.74 MB
- 706 Downloads