Vehicle Slot: bcsoslick and bcsounm (Add-On)
Lighting Equipment: Code 3 Supervisor and Wingman
DLS Support: DLS 1.4 (optional)
Multiple Liveries: Supported
This mod supports DLS (Dynamic Lighting System) for light stages, traffic advisor patterns, siren controls and more. DLS is optional, only light stage 3 will be usable without DLS.
- extra 5: Pushbar (Slicktop: always on by default; Unmarked: always off by default)
- extra 6: Trunk Chevrolet badge (Slicktop: always off by default; Unmarked: always on by default)
- extra 7: Driver side mirror light (always on by default)
- extra 8: Driver side mirror light (always on by default)
- extra 9: Partition and spotlights (Slicktop: always on by default; Unmarked: always off by default)
- Better License Plates
- Code 3 Z3 Siren
- SirenSetting Limit Adjuster (minimizes the risk of sirensetting ID conflicts with other mods)
Unlocked parts for vehicle developers:
- Code 3 Supervisor Torus Interior Lightbar
- Code 3 Wingman Torus Interior Lightbar
- Code 3 MR6 Light
- Unity PAR46 335 LED Spotlight
- Panasonic Arbitrator Dashcam
- Panasonic Toughbook
- Code 3 Z3 Siren Controller
- Code 3 C3100 Speaker
- Motorola Antennas
- SoundOff Signal Interior Dome Light
You may replace or edit textures for personal use and create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models, you may not redistribute this archive or its contents without permission.
- Original vehicle model is Pontiac G8 from Forza, edited into the 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV by Kane104. Model assembled with contributions from EVI in the form of a scratch modeled front bumper and bonnet, whilst all other model edits such as the rear end and interior were performed by Kane104.
- Dirtmap and minor edits made by Cj24.
- Rims made by Kane104, Tire textures by EVI.
- Code 3 Supervisor and Wingman interior lights and MR6 grill and mirror lights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Setina PB400 pushbar modeled by Ridgerunner, modified and textured by Cj24.
- Motorola radio and M4 rifle modeled and textured by Kane104.
- Setina partition made by EVI, textured by Kane104.
- Console, Code 3 Z3 siren controller, C3100 siren speaker, weapon mount, Panasonic Arbitrator dashcam, Panasonic Toughbook, SoundOff Signal dome light, Unity spotlights, and antennas modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Liveries, Lighting and DLS setup, and configuration files by Cj24.
- Installation Instructions
Recommended: Automatic installation with LML (Lenny's Mod Loader)
Copy the Replace or the Add-On folder with its contents into your GTAV\lml folder. Open the Mod Manager, select the modification and click the "Copy files to game" button to install the DLS Vehicle Config File.
Optionally, if you do not use any mod that enhances the light brightness, open the Mod Manager, double click on the modification’s name, and enable the "Visual Settings (Brighter Lights)" group.
Open the Add-On folder and copy the contents of the Files\GTAV folder to your GTA V folder.
Export GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\dlclist.xml using OpenIV, open it with any text editor, and add the following line between </Item> and </Paths> at the bottom of the file:
Replace the original dlclist.xml with the edited one.
To install the DLS Vehicle Config File, copy the contents of the Data Files\DLS\GTAV folder to your GTA V folder.
Optionally, if you do not use any mod that enhances the light brightness, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Data Files\visualsettings.dat.