Blaine County Sheriff's Office Pack

• 2023-12-24

The slicktop and unmarked as well as the detective CVPI has been released and the marked CVPI has been updated:

2022-05-29

The marked CVPI has been released and the Caprice versions have been updated for compatibility:

2020-01-25

The ELS Caprice has been released.

Original Post

I'm currently working on fictional Blaine County Sheriff cars. My plan is to make marked, slicktop and unmarked versions of the 2013 Caprice, the 2018 Charger and the 2016 Ram. More cars might follow in the future. The marked cars will be equipped with an RX2700 and lights either in the grill or on the pushbar. I'm open for suggestions for the light setup in the rear, my current plan is to either only add hideaways in the taillight or two lights in the rear window.

I'm going to be working on each car one at a time, and therefore also release them separately as soon as they're complete. For now, I have some newer pictures of the Caprice I've shown in the gallery last month. Since then, I've been working on a more accurate Setina PB400 model and a new Unity 335 LED spotlight.

The next step will be to add lights to the pushbar, after that, I will continue working on interior equipment.

• It took longer than I expected, but the lights on the pushbar are finally complete. I've decided to make Code 3 MR6 lights.

I can also show you a first look at the pattern and light stages. The rear isn't complete, I haven't decided yet what to do. I'll most likely add lights in the empty reflector of the taillight. I'd also like to put two MR6 on the rear deck, but I'm not sure if that might be too much, considering the front has so few lights.

External Video www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The steady burns can be disabled in the ELS VCF.

• Really nice work on the package CJ. You could put a Code3 Wingman 2 module in the center rear (maybe amber/blue or red/blue).

EDIT: It seems like the housing for third brakelight is protruding trough the rear windshield.

EDIT2: Perhaps a siren speaker added to the pushbar as a suggestion.

• It didn't take long, but I already made changes ^^

I've moved the MR6 from the rambar to the grill. It looks cleaner and simpler, which is more what I had in mind. If anybody is interested, I could include the version with rambar lights as an optional version when I'll release the car.

You could put a Code3 Wingman 2 module in the center rear (maybe amber/blue or red/blue).

I'll take a look, but I don't really like the look of lights in the center.

It seems like the housing for third brakelight is protruding trough the rear windshield.

I blame Kane104. ^^

I noticed it before, but I'm not sure if I'll bother fixing it. It's hardly possible to notice it with the normal camera view and because the rear window and the glass of the brakelight are modeled separately, it would probably take too much time.

Perhaps a siren speaker added to the pushbar as a suggestion.

I thought about that, but now that I put the lights in the grill, I added the speaker there as well.

• I didn't have a lot of time to work on this project, but I do have a few small updates. I've added a partition and continued working on the lights, I've made some minor changes to the pattern and added flashing tail lights.

All that's left is to add antennas and more interior equipment, in particular a console, a gun mount with an M4 and a dashcam. I'm currently working on a Panasonic Arbitrator dashcam, the model is almost complete, the texture is still in progress:

• I've made some more changes to lights and changed the pattern again, it's closer to the one in the first video I posted, just a bit faster. The rear is still the same, except the flashing taillights now have the same pattern like the flashing parking lights.

All that's left now is to add antennas, a gunrack and fix some more minor issues, but hopefully it won't take too long.

• Finished the dashcam, made a new console and added the Toughbook model I made 2 years ago, yet never used it. The generic login screen texture is not final, I'm still looking for better ideas.

I made a custom MDT screen for myself a couple of weeks ago. If you want I could send it to you, just PM me on Discord, Slendis#0001.

• I made a custom MDT screen for myself a couple of weeks ago. If you want I could send it to you, just PM me on Discord, Slendis#0001.

Thanks for the offer! Making a texture isn't really my issue, I simply have no idea what I could put on the screen. Just the login screen and maybe another window with a map would probably be the easiest way, but I'm still trying to think of something more interesting.

• Made some antennas:

I personally like the old style MDT, seems fitting for a place such as Blaine County

I'm not sure if XP was even an option for that Toughbook, I think it originally included Windows 7. I've been planning to go for a more modern approach with Windows 10, though, most likely with some custom fictional software texture.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!