Vehicle number two up on AC. Hope you guys enjoy this one as much as I do
- This project would not have been possible without @PSource and @steinberg4145 PSource provided me with this beautiful FCV that he worked very, very hard on and it is much apperciated that he was generous enough to let me use it. Thank you very much PSource. Steinberg has helped me with just about everything. He has helped me keep my sanity and be a better vehicle modeler in general. He helped with any question I had regarding modeling to the very best of his ability. If it wasn't for these two guys, this wouldn't have been possible.
- Thank you CJ24 and Kane104 for helping me find the final issues with the model and squash them!
- Model is Ford Crown Victoria from Driver SF, modified by Cj24, converted to GTAV by F5544
- FH3 parts textured and converted to GTAV by PSource
- Model further modified for GTAV by PSource, Izick, and Steinberg
- Front grill modelled by Luke, textured, and converted to GTAV by PSource
- Wheels modelled by Carperino, textures by EVI, and converted to GTAV by Carperino
- 2011 year model headrests by Carperino, textured, and converted to GTAV by Steinberg
- Whelen Legacy by HDGamerzPC
- Whelen 3rd Breaklight Modules by TwistedScopes
- GoRhino Pushbar by BxBugs123
- Whelen SA315P Speakers by HDGamerzPC
- Unity Spotlights from Forza 3 modified by Steinberg4145
- WatchGuard 4RE by HDGamerzPC
- Console Base and partition by Tim98
- Dell Latitude 6420/30 ATG by OfficerUnderwood
- Whelen Cencom and LoJack by OfficerFive0
- Motorola XTL5000 by OfficerUnderwood
- Microphone by BxBugs123
- Livery by BradM, window texures by NeOnLaZeR
- Installation Instructions
Use OpenIV to add the sheriff.ytf, sheriff.ytd, sheriff_hi.yft and sheriff+hi.ytd files to GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday13ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
Copy the Config Files\sheriff.xml file and paste it into GTAV\ELS\pack_default. If you use a custom pack, add it to its folder.
To install the car in a different slot, change the names of the .yft, .ytd and .xml files and the <modelName> value of the carvariations settings respectively.
Optionally, if you don’t use any light enhancing mods, replace GTAV\update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat with Config Files\visualsettings.dat using OpenIV.