2016 Ram 2500 - Los Santos Fire Department Pickup Truck

• Download:

Old ELS version:

My current project is an LAFD Utility Ram 2500, using the base model by Kane104. It is inspired by these trucks used by the LAFD. It's not going to be an exact replica, the light pattern for example is more like the LAFD ambulances, other differences are because I'd like to finish this quickly to move on to other projects.

Some of you might remember the first pictures I posted when I started working on it last year. The RX2700 is a completely new model, all created from scratch, including custom textures. It has been in progress for almost a year, but I managed to complete the model only recently, thanks to reference images and feedback from Kane104 and OfficerFive0. There's still some work left on the lightbar, mostly the texture for the circuit board and a few minor things. An interior console is still in progress and I'll most likely also add a rear rack like the one the real car has.

• The truck looks great! But I do have to say, that lightbar look beautiful

He is beyond a perfectionist.

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
  • I have a few new screenshots, the textures for the lightbar are now complete and I've added an interior console. I've decided not to add the back rack, I'd simply rather work on other things at the moment, I might decide to model one at a later point and release an update after the release.

Apart from a few texture adjustments for the siren controller, the interior equipment is done:

Regarding the lightbar, I have good news for some of you: It will be released. It is going to take some more time though, I'd like to use it for another project first. Here're some more pictures, it should be final now:

• Cj24

Set the Label from Work in Progress to Released
  • Update 1.1 is released, the lightbar glass and the grill light emissives weren't mapped properly, this would have only been noticed when using red and blue light textures.

I've made a small pack with changed emissive and glass colors for the lightbar. Included are all red, all blue and red/blue lights and glass textures as well as a clear glass texture. If you release any skins for the Ram, feel free to include those textures.

• A first video of the non-ELS light pattern:

External Video www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cj24

Set the Label from Released to Work in Progress / Released
  • Version 2 has been released!

External Video www.youtube.com

• Cj24

Set the Label from Work in Progress / Released to Released

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!