Optimized for: Sheriff
Lightbar: Whelen Edge 9000
Multiple Liveries: Yes
- This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly.
- Extra liveries, an "all blue option," and templates are included in the "Extras" folder.
- Replace or edit textures for personal use.
- Create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not:
- Circumvent any protecting measures to edit model
- Use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain
- Redistribute or re-upload this archive and its contents on any other website other than accuratestudio.com without permission.
I would like to further thank @Cj24, @Kane104, @Izick, @OfficerFive0, and many others for helping get this work done. Nothing would have been possible if it weren't for all the amazing people who have helped me become a
much better modder, and have the ability to make quality modifications for the community.
- Ford CVPI from Driver San Francisco
- Converted to GTA IV by F5544
- Edited to police version by Cj24 and KevinDV
- Converted to GTA V by F5544
- P71/P7B Doors, Steering Wheel, Dash Cluster, Door and Rear View Mirrors, Radio and A/C Control from Forza Horizon 3, Fitted, Textured and Converted to GTAV by PSource
- CVPI Model Further Modified for GTAV by PSource and steinberg4145
- Wheels and Hubcaps, Uniden Bearcat 536, Motorla MW800 Monitor, and Antennas Modeled by Carper, Textured, Converted to GTAV by Carper
- Front Grill Modeled by Luke, Fitted and Converted to GTAV by PSource
- Window Texture along with other misc. texture edits by NeOnLaZeR
- Whelen Edge 9000 and ALPRs by Solo
- Whelen Edge glass and MDCS texture by KevinDV
- Emissive Texture edits by Cj24
- Goodyear Eagle RSA Textures by EVI
- Havis Console, Setina "The Bodygaurd" Partition, Motorola xtl5000, Federal Signal Unitrol Omega 9000, Coban keyboard by OfficerFive0
- Setina pb200 by scuderio
- unity spotlights and P7B door trim from FH3 and modified by steinberg4145 and OfficerFive0
- Skins by Officer27 and PantherP71
- All blue textures and config by MikoFiticus
- Installation Instructions
- The ELS VCF File goes into (by default) Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/ ELS/ pack_default
- Using OpeniV drag and drop the sheriff.yft, sheriff_hi.ytf, sheriff.ytd, and sheriff+hi.ytd into (for non-RDE users)
Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday13ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
(for RDE users) Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/rde/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/rdevehicles.rpf
(for RDE users with "Sheriffs of Blaine add-on) Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/rdesheriff/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/sheriffvehicles.rpf
-Make any vehicles/carvariations edits if needed (it is recommended to use a custom carcols or sirensetting 6 to remove default taillight flashing