A fictional LSPD Crown Victoria based on LAPD's 2006 CVPIs. Two versions are included, one with hubcaps and one with steel rims. The pushbar is set up as extra_10 and therefore spawns randomly.
You may replace or edit textures and redistribute modified variants of this modification as long as correct credits and a link to the original download are provided.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models or use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain.
- Model is Ford Crown Victoria from Driver SF, converted to GTA IV by F5544, extensively modified by Cj24.
- Wheels from NFS:MW and converted by trewq34, modified by Cj24, Textures by GreenAid, Hubcaps made by Ridgerunner.
- Honeycomb Grill by Cj24, Gauge and other Dashboard parts by Grimm, Seats and other Interior parts by Schaefft.
- Arjent lightbar and PB-200 pushbar made by KevinDV.
- Bodyguard partition made by Kygo.
- Gun rack made by Ridgerunner, using parts from R* and Grim.
- Interior Console made by Kygo using parts from Heisenberg and Ridgerunner, modified by Cj24.
- Spotlights made by Cj24.
- Liveries made by Cj24 using parts from GTA V.
- Installation Instructions
Use SparkIV or OpenIV to import the police.wft, police.wtd, police2.wft and the police2.wtd from the Vehicle Files folder into GTAIV\pc\models\cdimages\vehicles.img.
Copy the provided lspd.ini into the GTAIV\ELS folder and replace the file line value associated with the model(s) in the _SLOTCONTROL.ini with lspd and ensure the status value is on.
- 10.36 MB
- 336 Downloads