Post Your Desktop

• Title speaks for itself! Show us off your desktop!

External Image img15.hostingpics.net
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
  • External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

^1920x1080 _______________________________________________________________________________ ^3840x2160

• External Image i.gyazo.com

I Keep changing mine pretty often. This is the current one, a decommissioned Singapore Airlines Airbus A340-541 with reverse thrust upon arrival at LAX. This aircraft flies a direct, non stop flight from Singapore to LAX and back as well as another flight from Singapore to Newark and Back, Both flights are no longer in service.

External Image i.imgur.com
  • I usually run different backgrounds every few days or so. Lately I've really liked the Star Wars: Battlefront backgrounds they've been posting. This is mine.

Just got this as a placeholder until I feel like doing something.

• Hey, could be worse. :whistling:

I think it's time to change it though, I've ran with these two for quite some time now.

• Crest Master race.

• Nothing special here.

• Hey, its pretty bad already:D <3

...how about this then? ;D I like to use art from the same artist so that the styles remain similar otherwise I find it just looks weird.

• Oi =O That E30 M3 Evo II tho!!! <3
    Need For Speed, can't wait dude!

Same here, excited as hell! :D

A little late, had some trouble with installing Windows 10, but here's mine atm

Windows 10 is here..need to add some things,maybe change my wallpaper color

Windows 10 is here..need to add some things,maybe change my wallpaper color

Looks cool and all, but you spelled 'passion' wrong on your wallpaper.

Update...i change wallpaper,colors and and fixed some thins

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!