Better License Plates

• I've added the 1942 plate to the first post. The original California plate is lower than the default plate, so I tried to convert that design to the default size. GreenAid: I hope it's what you expected, if not, please tell me what I could change.

If anybody else has requests or suggestions for license plates, no matter whether they're based on any real ones or are fictional, feel free to post here and I'll see what I can do.

• I've released an update to both versions to include placeholders for the stickers. The previous version without placeholders is still included. The 2017 sticker in the default version has been updated to 2018.

• So Im having some trouble with the California plates mod. Im using lundy's carcols file and the colour of the text for the new California plate is orange. Does anyone know where I can find a carcols for this mod? Am I installing it wrong?

• To clarify, my Better License Plates mods don't require any carcols modifications, they use the same colors like the default plates. Apart from the retro version with generic expiration stickers, they include modern stickers.

Lundy's mod includes a custom version of my mod specificly made for his cars, with expiration stickers for 1984/85 and older local and state exempt plates. Other license plate textures are not compatible with Lundy's carcols.

• Both versions have been updated with current expiration stickers:

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!