- Correct and complete credits must be provided for all released modifications. Credits must include a list of all authors and their contributions. They must be included both in the post and with the downloadable file.
- Resources may not be uploaded if any part of the resource has been used without permission.
- Thread titles should contain the name of the resource presented. We recommend presenting only one resource or one resource pack per thread.
- Showroom threads may not be used for advertising. Links to websites, Discord servers or YouTube channels are only permitted in the respective profile fields, which are automatically shown next to the first post of the thread.
- Screenshots have to be provided when presenting any modification. Pictures need to be attached to the post, external hosters may not be used. When embedding pictures in a post, use thumbnails if possible.
Quality Standards and Modified Assets
- Assets must be converted to GTA V and follow basic quality standards.
- Assets from the default game or from other development resources may only be posted if they were significantly modified.
- Released modifications need to be hosted on Modding Forum, either by attaching them in the thread or by submitting them to our filebase. It is allowed to post external links for files that exceed our maximum file size, as an additional mirror or for optional downloads.