2018 Dodge Charger - Unmarked LSPD/LAPD Metro Division

• DLS/non-ELS version:

ELS version (not recommended, outdated):

I've been working on a smaller project to get back into modding after quite some time, an unmarked LSPD Dodge Charger. It's based on the unmarked Chargers used by LAPD's Metro Division. It's equipped with an FS Spectralux ILS interior lightbar, a CN SignalMaster traffic advisor and Micropulse LEDs.

External Video www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cj24

Set the Label from Work in Progress to Released
  • I'm currently working on a non-ELS/DLS version of the unmarked LSPD Charger, featuring custom realistic light stages and a Smart Controller UI:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DLS is optional and adds additional features to non-ELS cars. When not using DLS, you will only have stage 3 (all lights and siren), like with any other non-ELS car.

• Cj24

Set the Label from Released to Work in Progress / Released

• The DLS version will also include a few updates. I've made some improvements to the interior lightbar and the traffic advisor, they look a little bit more realistic and have better and more colorful emissive textures. I've also added the new MDC texture I've made for the FPIUs and Robert's new tire textures.

• Almost ready for release now, there are still a few minor issues that I need to fix, but here are pictures and a video of what's most likely the final version:

• First, a little info about the ELS version: There won't be any further updates to it. I have personally stopped using ELS completely, my future projects will all be non-ELS with DLS support.

I apologize that this has been taking so long, I haven't been working on mods a lot in the past months, and when I did, I also worked on a few other projects. There have been many fixes and improvements to the Charger base compared to the old ELS version, most of them fairly small, but it still added up.

However, there are no more known issues and no more planned improvements, I'm therefore hoping to be able to release it in the next few days.

• Cj24

Set the Label from Work in Progress / Released to Released

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!