I have been working on trying to make glass breakable because for some weird reason the initial developer of the car made it have bulletproof resistant glass but there are a few issues:
1. It seems like glass collisions are like non existent because I am able to shoot through the windows but what I'd like to do is make it so that the glass actually breaks and then be able to shoot through it.
2. I read on a zModeler forum that somehow there should be a way to make it so that FiveM (GTA 5) recognizes that the specific parts are defined as glass on a car
3. Have been working on this for days and nothing seems to work.
This is what I have tried so far:
1. Taking out the FLAG_HAS_BULLETPROOF_GLASS and I also took out FLAG_HAS_BULLET_RESISTANT_GLASS out of vehicle.meta file and that didn't change anything
2. I tried setting the collisions of ALL windows to have the Crash effect in User Options via zModeler both in the properties section and the textures (menu) section
3. I have tried using similar window collisions from another model of a hellcat (that works btw, glass breaks and it works as intended) however placing it into the model of a hellcat that I am working on doesn't change anything
Am I doing something wrong? Am I maybe missing a step somehow but there's no way its impossible to fix this because if its a model issue I'm sure there's something that I could do to fix this stupid bulletproof glass as the model works fine overall, just the glass is what I'm trying to fix.