Posts by kbunda

We have a guide available that helps with troubleshooting glass collisions: Troubleshooting Glass Collisions

Normally, all that's necessary is to set the ID and attributes in polygon mode and add the user defined options to the collision object and the glass materials.

I tried that already and its still acting as if the objects are made out of metal around the areas where the glass is.. I'll check the troubleshooting guide and see if maybe there's anything else in there that I haven't tried yet

Update: followed steps listed in the troubleshooting guide and still no changes - model was initially made to be a gang vehicle with bullet proof glass but i've taken the flags out and tried everything i could think of and I'm sure there's a way to fix it but I don't know what else to do to try and fix it

Hello,

I have been working on trying to make glass breakable because for some weird reason the initial developer of the car made it have bulletproof resistant glass but there are a few issues:

1. It seems like glass collisions are like non existent because I am able to shoot through the windows but what I'd like to do is make it so that the glass actually breaks and then be able to shoot through it.

2. I read on a zModeler forum that somehow there should be a way to make it so that FiveM (GTA 5) recognizes that the specific parts are defined as glass on a car

3. Have been working on this for days and nothing seems to work.

This is what I have tried so far:

1. Taking out the FLAG_HAS_BULLETPROOF_GLASS and I also took out FLAG_HAS_BULLET_RESISTANT_GLASS out of vehicle.meta file and that didn't change anything

2. I tried setting the collisions of ALL windows to have the Crash effect in User Options via zModeler both in the properties section and the textures (menu) section

3. I have tried using similar window collisions from another model of a hellcat (that works btw, glass breaks and it works as intended) however placing it into the model of a hellcat that I am working on doesn't change anything

Am I doing something wrong? Am I maybe missing a step somehow but there's no way its impossible to fix this because if its a model issue I'm sure there's something that I could do to fix this stupid bulletproof glass as the model works fine overall, just the glass is what I'm trying to fix.