Patriot Enterprises CVPI Pushbar

• This is an old Patriot Enterprises CVPI Pushbar from the mid 2000's. It features LOD's L0-L2 and collisions.

This pushbar has been fitted to Officer Underwood's/INSAN1TY's CVPI, but can be fitted to other CVPI models. Included in the file is a refrence image for fitting to other base models.

Id like to give a shout out to Georgiemoon for allowing me to use his weld normals, as well as GTAxBOSS for his information, guidance and support while I have been modelling and texturing this pushbar.

POLY COUNTS:

L0 - 1212

L1 - 605

L2 - 154

Credits/TOS:

This pushbar has been modelled, textured and converted to GTA V by Ainsley Harriot#0420. You may use this model on free released vehicles given it is released in a LOCKED format.

If you plan to use this development asset for financial gain, please DM me, Ainsley Harriot#0420 on discord, or join my discord server, https://discord.gg/xnFrJDqdDQ and create a ticket.

• Cj24

Added the Label Vehicle Part
  • Nice work, but can you name one department that uses it? I swear on everything I've never seen this before

The Kansas State Highway Patrol Turnpike Authority used it, I've also seen quite a few small town Ohio departments with them I'm pretty sure or at least something extreamly similar. Was also used by some other simple services that had CVPI's like Roadside Assistance cars and Taxi's.

Always cool to see more quality obscure dev parts, very nice.

• To all of those who have asked who all uses it, Houston Police Department uses it, as well as Burrough of Braddock in Pennsylvania and West Mifflin Police department in Pennsylvania are a couple I can name off the top of my head

• Beautiful Dev Part. Looks even better than the real life ones. But I agree with actuallyTOXIC, I need to see what Depts actually bought this lol

To all of those who have asked who all uses it, Houston Police Department uses it, as well as Burrough of Braddock in Pennsylvania and West Mifflin Police department in Pennsylvania are a couple I can name off the top of my head

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!