NON ELS Lights not work and game crash

• Hey! I just started creating vehicles for GTA using Zmodler and some tutorials from 2 years ago, I have followed every step given by the tutorials but after I put the vehicle in to my FiveM server the lights dont work + the game crashes after I start driving, this is my 4th time trying. If anyone know wats going on and want to try and help I will leave my Zmodler version and some information about the tutorial I'm trying to follow.

Zmodler version: 3.3.0 Build 1230

Tutorial trying to follow: McGinlay's non ELS series

File:

Vehicle:

FiveM Consol after Spawn:

FiveM Crashing error:

I have been trying to fix this for the past week and I even made other 3 vehicles and I had the same problem in all of them

• Crashes are rarely caused by the model or texture files, but usually rather by the metas.

The hierarchy doesn't appear to have any issues. The only thing to consider is that both the standard and the hi.yft files have the exact same file size, which indicates an importer export of the LODs, but as long as at least an L0 and an L1 are present, this shouldn't cause any crashes.

• Crashes are rarely caused by the model or texture files, but usually rather by the metas.

The hierarchy doesn't appear to have any issues. The only thing to consider is that both the standard and the hi.yft files have the exact same file size, which indicates an importer export of the LODs, but as long as at least an L0 and an L1 are present, this shouldn't cause any crashes.

Thanks I will take note of that! Also, do you know any reason on why the lights are not working?

• That could be the model, but it could also be caused by an incorrect sirensetting in the carvariations or carcols. I'd recommend making sure the car works without crashing before continuing work on the lights. If the metas aren't right, it's likely that the lights aren't going to work anyway.

• Update, the game doesn't crash anymore! The only thing left to fix is the lights and I believe I know how to. Currently the immersive can not be seen thru the windshield so I'm going to move some textures on the texture manager in Zmodler and export the vehicle again.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!