Dynamic drawer

• 我非常喜欢这种动态抽屉,就是打开后备箱后面的抽屉会膨胀,但是我不太明白怎么做这个效果

我现在所知道的是,我可以通过创建 COL 来做到这一点,但我不知道接下来还需要做什么

请指导我。谢谢!

I like this kind of dynamic drawer very much, that is, the drawer inside the trunk will expand after opening the trunk, but I don't quite understand how to do this effect

All I know now is that I can do this by creating a COL, but I don't know what else I need to do next

Please guide me. Thank you very much!

• Go to Best Answer
  • To create this function, you'll have to make use of the sliding_door dummy. This can be found on lore "mom vans" with the sliding doors.

Take the dummy from the door and compound it in to your drawer mesh. You'll have to make some tweaks to the rotation etc to get it to properly open with the trunk.

• 要创建这个函数,你必须使用滑动门模型。这可以在带有滑动门的“mom vans”上找到。

把假人从门上拿出来,放到你的抽屉里。你必须对旋转做一些调整,让它和行李箱一起正常打开。

首先非常感谢您的回复但现在我还是不太明白滑门模型在哪里

我是一个初学者,所以很多东西不明白位置在哪里,我的英语也不是太好的麻烦

To create this function, you'll have to make use of the sliding_door dummy. This can be found on lore "mom vans" with the sliding doors.

Take the dummy from the door and compound it in to your drawer mesh. You'll have to make some tweaks to the rotation etc to get it to properly open with the trunk.

First of all, thank you very much for your reply, but now I still don't quite understand where the sliding door model is

I am a beginner, so many things do not understand where the location is, and my English is not too good trouble

Edited once, last by huan: Merged a post created by huan into this post. ().

• Are you using Zmodeler? If so, do the following steps:

1. Download OpenIV this can be done here; https://openiv.com/

2. When you've downloaded the program and installed it, open it and navigate over to "steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\"

3. When you've done that, export "coach.yft and coach_hi.yft" to your desktop. I'm fairly sure the door to enter this vehicle slides.

4. In zmod, uncompound the door and take the dummy.

If "coach" doesn't have the sliding door dummy, you can look around in vehicles.rpf on other vehicles and see which one has it.

Let me know if you need any other help.

• Thank you for your reply, but now there is a new problem. After I set all the settings and create the COL, the drawer will automatically open and pass through the trunk when I drive the car. If I do not create the COL drawer, it will not open

These are problem pictures

• Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, but now there is a new problem. After I set all the settings and create the COL, the drawer will automatically open and pass through the trunk when I drive the car. If I do not create the COL drawer, it will not open

1. To stop it from sliding all the way out you need to set the dummies properties to make it slide less.

2. Unless the drawer is set to a door on your car it will just slide around like a door that isn't latched. Most people set drawers to "cargodoor", this will make the drawer open automaticly when the trunk is opened.

• 1. To stop it from sliding all the way out you need to set the dummies properties to make it slide less.

2. Unless the drawer is set to a door on your car it will just slide around like a door that isn't latched. Most people set drawers to "cargodoor", this will make the drawer open automaticly when the trunk is opened.

Thank you! I have succeeded. I wish you a happy family

• Cj24

Selected a post as the best answer.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!