I copied the car lights in Zm3 and replaced the texture with a blue red texture because I wanted to convert it to a blue red light, but after making the changes, I entered the game and found that the light was not on. This is just a flickering texture, without any halos. The best example is when I change the reversing lights to blue light, but the pattern will flash when not reversing, but there is no halo
Posts by huan
You can press alt and select what you want to modify to include to make it red
You can press alt and select what you want to modify to include to make it modifiable
1. To stop it from sliding all the way out you need to set the dummies properties to make it slide less.
2. Unless the drawer is set to a door on your car it will just slide around like a door that isn't latched. Most people set drawers to "cargodoor", this will make the drawer open automaticly when the trunk is opened.
Thank you! I have succeeded. I wish you a happy family
Are you using Zmodeler? If so, do the following steps:
1. Download OpenIV this can be done here; https://openiv.com/
2. When you've downloaded the program and installed it, open it and navigate over to "steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\"
3. When you've done that, export "coach.yft and coach_hi.yft" to your desktop. I'm fairly sure the door to enter this vehicle slides.
4. In zmod, uncompound the door and take the dummy.
If "coach" doesn't have the sliding door dummy, you can look around in vehicles.rpf on other vehicles and see which one has it.
Let me know if you need any other help.
Thank you for your reply, but now there is a new problem. After I set all the settings and create the COL, the drawer will automatically open and pass through the trunk when I drive the car. If I do not create the COL drawer, it will not open
These are problem pictures
These are problem pictures
To create this function, you'll have to make use of the sliding_door dummy. This can be found on lore "mom vans" with the sliding doors.
Take the dummy from the door and compound it in to your drawer mesh. You'll have to make some tweaks to the rotation etc to get it to properly open with the trunk.
First of all, thank you very much for your reply, but now I still don't quite understand where the sliding door model is
I am a beginner, so many things do not understand where the location is, and my English is not too good trouble
我现在所知道的是，我可以通过创建 COL 来做到这一点，但我不知道接下来还需要做什么
I like this kind of dynamic drawer very much, that is, the drawer inside the trunk will expand after opening the trunk, but I don't quite understand how to do this effect
All I know now is that I can do this by creating a COL, but I don't know what else I need to do next
Please guide me. Thank you very much!