How do I select the entire polygon collection to scale it larger? Every time I try to select it and scale it, there are elements inside that stay unselected and therefore dont rescale.

• I have a lightbar that I am trying to make larger. So I try to scale it a little larger. I first try to select the entire lightbar (as seen in the screenshot; objects turn red) and then just move drag the mouse upwards which rescales it. Unfortunately, it seems to not affect the elements inside the lightbar. Those components can't seem to be selected. And as you can see from the screenshot, those objects stay black. Can't seem to select or grab them with the lightbar.

What do I need to do to resize the entire lightbar including the objects inside of it?

• You can press alt and select what you want to modify to include to make it red

You can press alt and select what you want to modify to include to make it modifiable

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!