Lightbar emissives not visible

• [video] I'm now having trouble with this ELS lightbar. I have transferred it to several vehicles and it worked fine. For some reason, it's not working now. Tried it on different vehicles but it's not lighting up....Zmodeler

I'm not sure what I did wrong... maybe it's in the wrong hierarchy level? (posted a photo of it.)

It seems that the reflections or emissives are working but the lighting on the lightbar is just barely on.

Video of what happens

https://youtu.be/uJIplam-pY4

• kreemerz

Changed the title of the thread from “[video] I'm now having trouble with this ELS lightbar. I have transferred it to several vehicles and it worked fine. For some reason, it's not working now. Tried it on different vehicles but it's not lighting up....” to “[video] I'm now having trouble with this ELS lightbar. I have transferred it to several vehicles and it worked fine. For some reason, it's not working now. Tried it on different vehicles but it's not lighting up....Zmodeler”.
  • Cj24

Changed the title of the thread from “[video] I'm now having trouble with this ELS lightbar. I have transferred it to several vehicles and it worked fine. For some reason, it's not working now. Tried it on different vehicles but it's not lighting up....Zmodeler” to “Lightbar emissives not visible”.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!