How do fix these orbs from the lights? or get rid of them?

• So they don't show up until you're far away from the model that has the ELS lights. But I don't know if there's anything I can do about them. Can I move them around? how?

I don't think I can delete them because they will delete the light.

• Those are the coronas ELS renders to make sure lights are still visible at higher distances. They're automatically placed at the axis of the extra, the color is chosen based on the color set for the extra in the VCF. You should move your axes to the position of the light itself. Note that even with properly placed axes, ELS coronas may be visible through mesh and pointing in the wrong direction, which is simply yet another shortcoming of ELS.

• Those are the coronas ELS renders to make sure lights are still visible at higher distances. They're automatically placed at the axis of the extra, the color is chosen based on the color set for the extra in the VCF. You should move your axes to the position of the light itself. Note that even with properly placed axes, ELS coronas may be visible through mesh and pointing in the wrong direction, which is simply yet another shortcoming of ELS.

if I move the axis of the extra, it thusly moves the mesh where I don't want it. Not sure how to move the axis around where it does not also move the light.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!