Cannot install vehicle mods due to different "dlcpacks" folder

• Hello, my game version is v1.0.2802/1.64 Rockstar Club version and I have a problem with "dlcpacks" folder.

I have installed ScriptHookV, ASI Loader, and OpenIV.ASI succesfully and can use Native trainer and Menyoo trainer without any problem.

However, when I tried to install any add-on vehicle mod I noticed that in others game files (in tutorials and other places) the folders inside "GTA V\update\x64\dlcpacks" are each named after an in-game vehicle (like blista) and they can easily add their vehicle folder which contains "dlc.rpf" to the "dlcpacks" folder but when I was going to do the same thing I noticed that the folders inside my "dlcpacks" folder doesn't look like theirs and they are named like this (like if they are named after the game updates and deep inside them, there may be several car files for that update).

I even tried to ignore this fact and go on and copy the vehicle folder to "dlcpacks" and make the necessary changes to "dlclist.xml" but every time the game crashes upon loading and gets back to normal after reverting the changes I made. So I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with this different file and folder structure.

What should I do? I don't even know why my files are different from anyone else's and how do they even work when they have different structure.

I appreciate your help very much.

• Your file list are the default DLCs by the game, this is absolutely correct and intended. Many mod authors set up their addon vehicles to use a DLC, in that case it'll be enough to copy the DLC and its folder to the dlcpacks folder and add its name to the dlclist.xml. Note that the name of the DLC folder has to match the name set in the DLC, which is usually provided by the mod author.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!