Chevrolet Tahoe PPV -13

• Since I have never taken on a fully scratch modeled base for GTA yet on a serious level, I decided this to be the first time.

I will gradually upload images to this thread as I make progress, to later go back to and see the project from start to finish. I do this for fun and might therefore take quite extensive breaks to regain motivation to later on continue with the project.

Anyways, here we go.

(updated to latest wip to change thumbnail)

• Cant wait lol

• Always great to see new content creators! Just from another modelers perspective, do you mind including a picture of your topology and current triangle counts?

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling

External Image i112.photobucket.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've been quite inactive recently so I haven't made that much progress, however - I am taking as long as possible to ensure the best looking results.

Recent progress includes:

- Work on exterior bodyshell

- Door handles (not complete)

- Mirrors

- Windows

Closest progress to be done:

- Trunk

- Roof detailing

- Window seals

- Front grill

- Lights front & rear

• The Tahoe has finally reached a more clear stage of what's next. Ever since I started this project I really wanted to make both a civ and PPV variant of this. However because of time and not getting burnt out, I've decided to only focus on PPV. Currently it has some parts that are civspec, those will be included as well whenever complete.

Starting next week I am going to be traveling for an undecided amount of time which means this will be the last post for a while. I am pleased where I've gotten and am looking forward to continue work on this whenever I get back.

Anyone who's sitting on references please feel free to send me a DM on Discord @Billy Johnsson#1549 those are always appreciated and help me create an as accurate model as possible.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this update.

• Wow, been a minute once again. Glad to be back.

As mentioned in the previous post, I left for a 3 1/2 month long trip around Europe with a 30yr old campervan. Now I am back.

The Tahoe is back in the works, continuously being worked on numerous sides to cover as much as possible of what I have motivation for at the moment. Big news, I finally have it in-game! Feels so good and I'm definitely more motivated now than I was before.

Current progress:

- Body (Frame, bodyshell, grill) 75%

- Wheels (Will have one more set of PPV steelies) 100%

- Exterior detailing (headlights, taillights, emblems) 55%

- Interior (Door panels, interior, dash, seats) 20%

For those wondering, I do not have an estimate of when this will be out as I want it to be as complete as possible directly at release.

Any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to send me a dm @ Billy Johnsson#1549 on Discord.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!