Light Rotations and Takedowns (nonELS)

• I just finished a mini pack for my first time doing non els, And Lets take my rear facing lights for example (I dont have a picture)

In zmod i have my meshes rotated 180 Degrees with pivot off around the dummy, And reset to parent. However, When i go to set them up in LiveLights, The Delta remain at 0, The ENV light shines forward obviously instead of 180.

Takedowns-

I have my takedowns/Spotlights set to Extralight_3 and set everything to ID 14 in Vertex, Poly, And object, But when i switch to high beams, I lose all evn lighting from headlights, why?

• In zmod i have my meshes rotated 180 Degrees with pivot off around the dummy, And reset to parent. However, When i go to set them up in LiveLights, The Delta remain at 0, The ENV light shines forward obviously instead of 180.

You will need to set up the delta value yourself, if the model is rotated, the delta needs the corresponding value to point it back to the intended direction. LiveLights allows setting the angle directly instead of the radians like in the meta.

I have my takedowns/Spotlights set to Extralight_3 and set everything to ID 14 in Vertex, Poly, And object, But when i switch to high beams, I lose all evn lighting from headlights, why?

This is simply the way the game works, it will always happen with every car. It is barely noticeable with most default cars as they don't include extralights, but it is obvious with ones that do, such as the RCV.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!