Posts by Vol

How would one go about making charger DRL's only be on when the headlights are on low and high beam?

I'm wanting to make them flash(which i know how to set up) but i either want them off unless they are flashing, or off until the headlights come on

So for some reason, one of my takedown modules is vertexed the wrong way, making it shine is the wrong direction, how do i fix this? i tried setting it back to 0

tried rotating it and redoing the vertex, idfk

I should've tested more before posting,

I figured it out.

If you have the same issue- click the dropdown in the rotate tool, click rotate normals, rotate it(this rotates the mesh too) untick rotate normals, rotate the mesh to the correct position, profit.

I just finished a mini pack for my first time doing non els, And Lets take my rear facing lights for example (I dont have a picture)

In zmod i have my meshes rotated 180 Degrees with pivot off around the dummy, And reset to parent. However, When i go to set them up in LiveLights, The Delta remain at 0, The ENV light shines forward obviously instead of 180.

Takedowns-

I have my takedowns/Spotlights set to Extralight_3 and set everything to ID 14 in Vertex, Poly, And object, But when i switch to high beams, I lose all evn lighting from headlights, why?