HOW TO GET MORE SEATS FOR A CAR?

• I tried increasing the number of seats of a van from 4x4 to 6x6. I copied the old seat and put it on the back seat. But when I go to test, that seat is not working. Am I missing an important step? Hope someone can help me fix this problem. Thank you

• The seat and door layout of a car is set in the vehicles.meta (<layout>...</layout>), the values can be copied from other default cars. However, I'm not sure if there's any default van that supports 6 seats, and I don't know if it's possible to create your own layout.

• You can create your own custom layout as I did it for a tahoe once to allow people to sit in the open tailgate SWAT style but there are a few things that seem to mess up at times as I don't know what all the exact codes mean. If you want to make a van have more simple seating then I'd just find and copy the layout name from a Bus and paste it as the layout for your car. just make sure you have the proper amount of dummies for the seats and they are named properly. For the dummies and names just import a Bus into Zmod and copy its way of naming for its seats.

Using a bus may have issues with doors possibly but I've never tried it so that's the best I can think of without the trial and error of learning how to make a Layout.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!