Modify vehicle material GTA V

• Hello everyone!

First of all congrats for the amazing job, I'm really impressed with all the work you do and share in this forum. I hope I can share my discoveries once I have them.

I'm trying to find a mod or create one, in order to be able to change the material of the vehicles in game, with the goal of being able to change from the regular material to a non-reflective material (removing reflections of other objects in the vehicle), as shown in the example above:

I'm sure any help you could provide, it would be really helpful to accomplish it :)

So if you know any mod that could do it or you have any info that will help me to create it, I would be glad to hear it!

Thanks in advance

• I'd also lean towards ENB. Alternatively the only other method I know is to edit the specular textures of said car in it's .ytd file, but unfortunately this is very dependent on how the modder has set up a model and will differ with every car.

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!