Trunk Cabinet With Props

• Hey made this in 3ds max to use in my vehicles figured other people might wanna have a play might not be perfect. I am just trying to give something back to the community.

This was made using a 2015 Tahoe for a template so if you merge it in a 15 tahoe it should be perfectly scaled and placed in the trunk, it can be used for a 13 tahoe or explorer whatever you like but you might have to play with it a bit in Vertex mode. Also there is two weapon holders one for shotgun and one for an AR if you want to add a bit more detail to it yourself.

Please use this for credits without changing it you can make any edits you like on the models/textures but please keep the credits intact!

CREDITS:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUV Trunk Cabinet with props:

- Trunk Cabinet 3d creation by panos_zaf using 3ds max student edition

- UV mapped and converted to GTA V by panos_zaf, texture by panos_zaf

- Fire extighuiser by Rockstar, textures by Rockstar

- Armour by Rockstar, textures by Rockstar

- Clipboard by Rockstar, textures by Rockstar

- Cones by Rockstar, textures by Rockstar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS:

- DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE UNLOCKED YOU CAN USE THIS AS LONG AS THE MODEL IS LOCKED!
    - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU SOMEHOW BREAK YOUR GAME AND OR ZMOD!
    - DONT ASK FOR HELP IF YOU HAVE A CRACK OF ZMODELER. BUY IT!
    - THIS IS A DEV RESOURCE THERE IS NO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!