Posts by panoszaf

[DEV] Christmas Present Pack from Panos_zaf

Merry Christmass eve Everyone Heres some goodies i made but never released before its pretty simple things some of them took a lot of time

to make nothing too fancy but hey ho its something.

This Present Gift includes:

Theres a pdf in each folder with FULL info-Credits-description-disclaimers-TOS yada yada

ALL I ASK FROM PEOPLE WHO USE THIS IS TO PLEASE USE THE CORRECT CREDITS FOR ANYTHING THEY USE.

AND DO NOT REUPLOAD/SELL ANY OF THESE EDITED/CONVERTED TO OTHER GAMES OR NOT IDC JUST DONT.

TOS-DISCLAIMERS:

PICS:

I attached extras 10 and 12 to 1 and 4 respectively, but I still have the same problem.

I checked, there are no duplicate extras anywhere.

check material hierarchy, (spelling (extras must be named extra_1 etc (extra_ten is the exception)), make sure LODs are done right for the extras also in the video what lights are not showing cause the ELS pannel seems to be controlling extras 1-4 if there was no extras with that name they wouldnt flash in the panel afaik i figured your extra_4 is not working but your els setup is a bit bizzare so it confused me

make sure there are no duplicates and extra_ten can only be used as a steady burn extra_12 can only be used as ally lights that you toggle (basically side takedowns)

Hey made this in 3ds max to use in my vehicles figured other people might wanna have a play might not be perfect. I am just trying to give something back to the community.

This was made using a 2015 Tahoe for a template so if you merge it in a 15 tahoe it should be perfectly scaled and placed in the trunk, it can be used for a 13 tahoe or explorer whatever you like but you might have to play with it a bit in Vertex mode. Also there is two weapon holders one for shotgun and one for an AR if you want to add a bit more detail to it yourself.

Please use this for credits without changing it you can make any edits you like on the models/textures but please keep the credits intact!

CREDITS:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUV Trunk Cabinet with props:

- Trunk Cabinet 3d creation by panos_zaf using 3ds max student edition

- UV mapped and converted to GTA V by panos_zaf, texture by panos_zaf

- Fire extighuiser by Rockstar, textures by Rockstar

- Armour by Rockstar, textures by Rockstar

- Clipboard by Rockstar, textures by Rockstar

- Cones by Rockstar, textures by Rockstar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS:

- DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE UNLOCKED YOU CAN USE THIS AS LONG AS THE MODEL IS LOCKED!
    - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU SOMEHOW BREAK YOUR GAME AND OR ZMOD!
    - DONT ASK FOR HELP IF YOU HAVE A CRACK OF ZMODELER. BUY IT!
    - THIS IS A DEV RESOURCE THERE IS NO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!

This is one of my fisrt 3ds max creations it might not be 100% accurate. I am just trying to give something back to the community.

Please use this for credits without changing it you can make any edits you like on the model but please keep the credits intact!

CREDITS:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- LAMPHUS SoundAlert SASP03 scratch modeled and converted to GTA V by panos_zaf, texture by panos_zaf.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS:

- DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE UNLOCKED YOU CAN USE THIS AS LONG AS THE MODEL IS LOCKED!
    - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU SOMEHOW BREAK YOUR GAME!
    - DONT ASK FOR HELP IF YOU HAVE A CRACK OF ZMODELER. BUY IT!

- THIS IS A DEV RESOURCE THERE IS NO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!