[WIP] POLICE/SHERIFF/STATE POLICE K-9

• [WIP] POLICE K-9 MODEL

To to celebrate the new year (and seeing that the site has been relatively quiet lately), I've decided to share what I've been working on for the past few weeks. Some of you might recognize the doge in the photos (That's right it's "Dogmeat" from Fallout 4!). I've modeled and textured a ballistic vest and also given him a collar complete with badge. I'm going to try to keep these separated during the conversion so that the end user can dictate how their K-9 model is setup. I've tried to keep the model relatively simple (no fancy K-9 cameras or anything like that). Currently I'm in the process of optimizing the mesh and making LOD's (Shouldn't take long). I've heard rigging ped models in ZM3 is a real frustrating process so I may wait until the new update for GIMS EVO releases. 3Doomer promises that will be soon so we'll have to see!

I'm certainly open to constructive criticism, so please share your thoughts!

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling

External Image i112.photobucket.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!