Posts by Twurtleee

External Image i.gyazo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NForce stuff

Firstly, make sure your COL option is ticked on in the structure tab. This will display all of the collision objects

\/\/\/

Secondly, once you have done this. Now click on the polygon option which is located towards the top middle area of zmodler. The polygon option is the one in yellow in the picture.

Third, once you have selected the polygon mode you will then click on the desired collision object and it will enter the poly edit mode. Once you have done this, click and drag to select said object, navigate to the properties tab and you should then see the GTAV options. Click the box to the left of "Options" this will check these options on. Then to select whichever options you would like double click in the blank area on the right and it will open up an options menu for you to select what you need

It has been quite sometime since I last posted in here. Between being gone completely from the community, and also forgetting I made an account way back when on Modding Forum when I came back it's safe to say it's been a while lol. How about I knock the dust off and get some stuff on here again

So, I figured I would make a showroom on this site of some of the better stuff I'm working on, or have nearly completed. Everything shown here should be released in some way eventually. I don't ever show off things I'm not going to release as it isn't really fair to everyone. Why show something off that people can't have fun with? Ya know.

Any improvements, questions, comments, criticism, are more than welcome. I always like having input from others cause I tend to miss small things, or skip over something to do later and forget it all together

Enjoy ^^:)