1996/1997 Ford Crown Victoria P71

• Figured I'd show it off before the big release tomorrow.

External Image puu.sh
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Car is was, the Vapid Stanier from GTA IV modified with a front and rear and of a 96-97 Vic. I heavily modified the hell out of this thing. Interior from Cj24's GTA IV model, accessories from one of Bigfoot2003's model, hubcaps from some random free model on the web, wheels also. Tyre textures by BxBugs123, paintjob by FCVP71, modified to fit this Vic's template. Theeeeeeen, steering wheel from I believe a Forza game. Ford Mustang model I got that from, police equipment from Bugs, textures from Bigfoot2003, and console and accessories by me. Finally, the FS Aerodynic model by Solo, converted to a model 25 or something like that by me. This thing has kept me working and working for the past 7 months or so and it's about as good as it gets. Actually, it's the only Crown Victoria from 1991-1997 for GTA V. Of this quality at least. Model will be released as an LAPD cruiser unlocked, later followed by a DEV version. Model also has fully 3D steel wheels, so if you remove the hubcaps, the full wheel is there.

• @Lundy Did you manage to fix those white shaded headlight/indicator lenses that appeared ingame previously?

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!