When using Zmodeler, how do I find what artifact or texture is causing me to have silver tires on my police bike?

• Was working on a policeb (police motorbike) and did some editting to it.

But I have silver wheels. All else is fine.

I'm just not sure how to find what is missing or causing silver wheels in Zmodeler..

Incidentally, I also have a texture creating a checkered appearance on one of my vehicles... but not sure how to find what texture in Zmodeler is causing that.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

• kreemerz

Changed the title of the thread from “In using Zmodeler, how do I find what artifact or texture is causing me to have silver tires on my police bike?” to “When using Zmodeler, how do I find what artifact or texture is causing me to have silver tires on my police bike?”.
  • Cj24

Added the Label ZModeler 3
  • The color of the wheels in ZModeler doesn't necessarily reflect what it looks like in-game, as long as the material is set up properly. Checkered textures are missing textures, you can filter them in the texture browser and replace them with the correct texture. However, it is only required to add the correct textures in the .ytd files, the appearance in ZModeler does not matter as long as the name is correct.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!