Can't seem to figure out NON ELS.

• I don't seem to know what keeps happening, I've followed the tutorial thoroughly, but it seems like every time my lights come out showing like this. Rotating 180 off pivot and all. Some help would be greatly appreciated. (NON ELS) I've made sure to turn off pivot when rotating 180 to rear on the right axis, I've scaled my lights down to 0.01 and my dummies 0.0150, they either turn out like this or turn out not showing at all. Any help would be grateful, thank you.

External Image i.gyazo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The sirensettings in the carcols need to match the lights you have set up. If you scale your lights to 0.01, you will need a scaleFactor of 100 in your sirensettings. The rotation also has to match. I recommend using LiveLights to modify and export your sirensettings.

Also, please note that we recommend using attachments instead of third party hosters for images.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!