Since 4 years I am modding GTA5 for a well known and huge german Roleplay-Server (GTMP / RageMP / ALT:V)
- Started with simple maps (map editor).
- Created several MLOs with 3DS Max. (Motel, Beaver Bush Ranger, Gouverment, Justice etc.)
- Exchanged Textures on GTAV-MAP.
- Removed / Inserted Objects (.ydr) to GTAV-MAP.
- Made the first custom Tattoos Addon for RageMP and ALT:V.
- Exported several hairstyles from SIMS4, weighted them (3DS Max) and imported to ALT:V.
- Designed / created custom vehicles like "Skateboard" and "Sledge" for RP-Server.
- Designed / created a Formel 1 Track on an Island.
- Designed / created a Cave.
- Edited damage-table for GUNs.
- Swapped "Baseball" to "Stone" for demonstrations on your RP-Server.
and much more.
As you may notice, I am very experienced in modding, and since I was never happy with the existing GFX-Mods for GTAV I started to create my own GFX-Mod called Ikari for GTAV.
Since it was important to me, to have a GFX-Mod that is Roleplay-Server friendly, I have not replaced any Brand-Textures, removed or added Objects on Map. Furthermore no physics where changed.
Join us on Discord: