​problem export obj to ydr

• problem export obj to ydr

What is the problem with this error?

External Image cdn.discordapp.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is an obj file that I edited in the blender, now I want to output with ydr extension but it does not show this error

Can you help me?

This program is ZModler3

• Cj24

Set the Label from ZModeler 2 to ZModeler 3
  • Make sure the parent object in the hierarchy has the same name as the file name, so if you export as v_res_son_desk.ydr, the object needs to be named v_res_son_desk.

The output I got with the blender changed the file name to untitled.obj, now to get the output from zmodeler it gives an error to each of the names I try

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!