Post Your Desktop

• Since Windows 10 is here, I thought I change it up slightly...

External Image i.gyazo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
  • Kickass livery on that triple seven!

I know! SkyTeam Alliance has one of the best Liveries!!!

• Mine is of 2 Local PD cars.

• I like to keep it simple.

External Image puu.sh
  • Got 1 1980x1080 and 1 1366x768 So the image looks kinda funny, hehe
    Tried to clean up a little bit... Got so many "New Folder" xD

• Yeah yeah, displayfusion. how about no? 1920x1080 monitor on the left, 1680x1050 on the right. I use rainmeter aswell. pretty neat little program.

• Being that guy that keeps changing his Desktop background, I've gone American this time:

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!